|Mode Of Service||Offline, Online|
|Service Location||All Over World|
|Service Duration||Days, Monthly, Yearly|
|Type Of Vehicles||Bike, Auto, Buses, Truck, Car etc.|
Backed with years of experience in this domain, we offer a large collection of CMVR Certificate Service. These are rendered according to the client's demands. Offered services are highly demanded due to their cost-effectiveness, quality assurance, and client-focused approach. CMVR - To sell automotive products in India, you need to be aware of specific legal requirements like CMVR (Central Motor Vehicle Rules) and obtain the necessary approvals from notified test agencies. To obtain the CMVR approval from test agencies, we support the OEMs with complete solutions. We perform two stage activities viz Development Phase and Certification Phase.
- We support in necessary requirements to comply the test standards such as preparing Jigs and Fixtures, identifying suppliers for critical components, preparing specifications & drawings also conducting the vehicle level critical pre-test. Details of each activity is mentioned in the below flowchart.
- After Development Phase, we support in preparing the application to test agencies, detail discussion pertaining to time line, component and vehicle level testing and Report preparation. We ensure the CMVR Certification and FAME 2 Certification is handedover to the OEMs on time.
- We highly maintian the confidentiality of each project. We are well known in the market for our commitment in terms of timeline and complying to the OEMs expectation.
Confirmity of Production (COP)
- The compliance to obtian the COP is mandatory requirement for FAME Certification. The COP frequency for FAME 2 is every year. We support in selection, testing and obtaining the COP certificate.
- The CMVR related COP is under discussion and is likely to be implemented very soon.
- In order to promote manufacturing of electric vehicle technology and to ensure sustainable growth of the same, the Department of Heavy Industry implemented the FAME- 2. The steering committee has mandated that only companies that meet the 100% localisation threshold will be eligible for the incentives that will be available under the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (FAME-II) scheme to boost electric mobility as well as the ‘Make in India’ initiative. We support the OEMs in identifying the suppliers for all the components related to EVs also provide support for establishing their manufacturing plant in India for the same.
- We provide additional support for various important activities like VAHAN, BIS, Obtaining VIN, RTO and MoRTH related work. We provide complete end to end solution to these activities.